Using Lean Startup Principles to Drive Innovation and Growth
About the episode
In this week’s episode of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, Jordan chats with Matt Sharp about using Lean Startup principles to drive innovation and growth. Matt is the CEO and founder of KidStrong, a science-based training program that focuses on Brain, Physical, and Character Development.
Matt gets into the problem with the current educational system and how he filled the gap through KidStrong. He also talks of how he built his business, like how Disney created Disneyland and Disney+ to work together for the same goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The process of creating a curriculum to build physical and emotional strength for kids.
- Developing an online portal to provide content for customers during the pandemic.
- The value of having a coaching culture and adaptable coaches.
- Managing growth and marketing during the COVID crisis.
- Franchising has hundreds of rules that sometimes have nothing to do with your product.
- Taking time to learn from people that have done it before you.
- What’s so special about the Five-Minute Journal and Spark?
- Good to Great – why is it something that he reads every year?
- What can we learn from the early Orangetheory developers?
- Where can people find out more about him and his company?
KidStrong is a child development training center focused on brain, physical & character development for ages walking through 8 years old. KidStrong offers a science-based curriculum that is parent-focused and taught by professionals.
Five Minute Journal: https://www.intelligentchange.com/products/the-five-minute-journal
You can find Matt Sharp on…
Email: [email protected]
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.Subscribe for more episodes