How to Take a Local Approach to Reactive Marketing on a National Scale
About the episode
In this episode of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, Jordan Choo talks with Craig Jooste, a Co-Founder and CEO of the Local Handyman Group, to learn more about how he took a local approach in the franchise world then to a national scale. Local Handyman Group is a home repair service. What makes them unique? Enjoy the episode and find out!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Local Handyman Group’s story: Seeing the opportunity in a problem.
- The advantages of online booking, having insurance, and paperwork.
- Balancing business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) services.
- Make a decision that’s best for everyone. Franchise partners are valuable!
- The biggest challenge they faced from April to May is getting everyone on the same page.
- Using social media, Google, and SEO as a growth strategy.
- The importance of setting clear systems and expectations from the beginning of a franchise!
- The E Myth by Michael E. Gerber, an instant bestseller classic!
- Who is the franchise leader that Craig looks up to?
- And much more!
About Local Handyman Group:
The Local Handyman Group is a home-repair-handyman-service-franchise that supports our Franchise Partners to complete small projects and jobs around homes and businesses. We are the “honey-do” list problem solvers. Our niche market focuses on the little tasks that contractors and tradespeople don’t have the will or time to do. We can be nimble and have a quick response time because we have large systems and operational and marketing tactics that support our business model. The company is in Vancouver, BC, that has been working for three years and two months.
We stand out in the market because we are branded, insured, and supply a truly positive experience for our customers. We operate simple household tools and small branded service vans with great CRM, online booking tools with marketing plans that work online and off, and great financial planning tools to help you succeed. They have earned awards and achievements like the alliance with Sundial Energy Group, Canadian Franchise Association Recognition Awards 2020, and many more!
Local Handyman Group is currently franchising the 604Handyman, 306Handyman, 780Handyman, 403Handyman, 519Handyman, 204Handyman, 250Handyman and 905Handyman concepts across Canada.
You can find Craig Jooste on…
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.