How Emerging Franchises Can Use the 5 Step Fran Prep Framework for Success
About the episode
Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Marietta Snetsinger, the Founder of Ascend Franchise Solutions, to learn more about the 5 step franchise preparation framework for success. Ascend Franchise Solutions help franchisors build confidence and profitable franchise systems. You don’t want to miss this!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistake emerging franchises make is only thinking about what they are selling.
- Clarity, practice, business systems, and processes are crucial when starting a franchise.
- A lot of emerging franchises struggle with their profitability.
- Why going slow and steady is better than going fast in business.
- Who we seek as a franchisee can change after a few years.
- The importance of having a growth mindset.
- The five steps to franchise preparation.
- FranchiZor Predictor tool: Are you fit to be a franchisor?
- “Building a StoryBrand” by Donald Miller
- Why Marietta looks up to the Canadian Franchise Association (CFA).
About Marietta Snetsinger:
Marietta’s passion is to help entrepreneurs to see their business expansion ambitions come to life. She has hustled on the inside at M+M Food Market and Baskin Robbins and is a proven catalyst for change and renewal alongside dozens of emerging franchises.
You can find Marietta Snetsinger on…
Email [email protected]
Contact (519) 212 0309
Connect with Jordan Choo!
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.
Learn more about the guest
Marietta SnetsingerFounder of Ascend Franchise Solutions
Favorite app/tool that they can't live without
The Franchise Predictor – Contact Marietta for more details