About the job
We are looking for an organized and process driven project manager to join our team to help manage the fulfillment of digital marketing projects and campaigns for our clients.
- Act as an operations leader to coordinate with team members and clients to successfully execute project and campaigns that meet their deadlines
- Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
- Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
- Assist in developing and implementing operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations.
- Plans, organizes and schedules activities to meet objectives.
- Ensures policies are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
- Manages team members assigned to project
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by team members
- Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
You Should Have
- Agency experience: 4 years
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or Related Field
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in specialized field represented by project
- Preferred Education: Masters Degree, PMI Certification
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Design – Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.