How to Set and Choose KPIs for Franchisee Success
About the episode
Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Jason McReynolds, as they talk about how to set and choose the right KPIs for a franchisee’s success. Jason is the founder of Fran Metrics; they provide tools and data to help businesses and franchisors support their company! Learn more about how to use these tools to improve your franchise system and company!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A background of Jason and his company’s service for franchisees.
- Data can be powerful information you can use to monitor your franchise system.
- Identifying what metrics and KPIs work well for your franchise.
- Make sure you know what your focus is and what your values are.
- Pitfalls franchisors are doing when tracking the entire performance of their system.
- Slack is a great platform to use when communicating with your team.
- E-myth and Traction are amazing books to read for people in the business.
- The franchise leader that Jason looks up to.
- And much more!
About Jason McReynolds:
Jason has been in the franchise industry for over 20 years and has his CFE (Certified Franchise Executive) certification. He has also been a member of the International Franchise Association for five years.
He started his first company at 15 years of age. Jason was the CFO and head of Franchise Relations for a major pizza franchise which he helped take to over 30 locations. He has helped dozens of concepts franchise their brands since starting Fran Metrics.
You can find Jason McReynolds on…
Email: [email protected]
Connect with Jordan Choo!
Podcast Website https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.