How to Get Started With Site Selection for Emerging Brands
About the episode
Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Shahnam Moghaddam, as they talk about how to get started with site selection for emerging brands. Shahnam is a Broker – Real Estate for franchises; he is currently working at Century 21 Atria Realty Inc. In this episode, he shares his advice, insights about what businesses should consider during this pandemic, and more!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Falling in love with the fast-growing concept of the franchise system.
- Shahnam’s experience of selecting a site for franchises to expand into.
- What is the allowance concept? Is getting an inducement better than a discount?
- COVID-19 has caused a revolution in the business industry. Some businesses have been booming and growing because of the impact of the pandemic.
- What factors should new businesses and new franchises be considering when opening-up during the pandemic?
- The importance of being patient, seeking professional help, and having your own representation.
- Whatsapp helps us stay connected during the COVID-19!
- Shahnam’s favorite book by Bruce Harvey that’s about how to draft commercial real estate.
About Shahnam Moghaddam:
As a licensed Commercial Broker with Century 21 Atria Realty Inc., I specialize in many areas of commercial real estate within Toronto and the GTA. With over 16 years of experience, I offer a range of services such as landlord and tenant representation, buy and sell a small business, regional, a national and international franchise, industrial, and real estate investment properties. Have any questions? Feel free to email, call, or text me today!
You can find Shahnam Moghaddam on…
Company Website: https://www.c21.ca/
Team Website: https://www.metrocommercialteam.ca/
Emails: [email protected]
Contact: (416) 450-4603
Connect with Jordan Choo!
Podcast Website https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.