How to Get Continued Buy in From Franchisees as an Emerging Brand
About the episode
Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Ruth Agbaji, as they talk about creating buy-in from franchisees as an emerging brand. Ruth is the founder and CEO of the Code Wiz Franchise, a learning center or school for kids teaching them to express themselves through the art of coding.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Looking for flexibility in life and finding a way to impact the next generation.
- Ruth decided to explore franchising as a way to grow!
- Franchising is a whole different business than your actual business.
- The franchisor is in charge of protecting the brand, but the franchisees have a lot of value that they can bring to the table.
- Teaching and motivating kids to learn more about coding.
- What did they do to pivot and survive the impact of COVID-19?
- The most important thing is to surround yourself with people that know what they’re doing.
- Who is the franchise leader that Ruth Agbaji looks up to?
- And much more!
About Ruth Agbaji:
CEO, Nerd in Chief, Mama of two, I have many hats! But all of them started when I learned to code.
Coding feels like a superpower. I taught myself coding when I lived in Nigeria and proceeded to get a Masters in Computer Science from Tufts University and work as a Software Engineer for tech giants like Microsoft and Kronos.
I turned my passion for coding and my desire to create a lasting impact on my business, Code Wiz Franchising, a project-driven approach to teaching kids how to code. And now I get to help kids connect with their inner genius every day.
I really believe that you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to and I want to show that in every part of my business and life.
You can find Ruth Agbaji on…
Email: [email protected]
Connect with Jordan Choo!
Podcast Website https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.