How to Encode Innovation in Your Franchise’s DNA
About the episode
Join Jordan Choo with his guest Sarah Cressall as they talk about managing new ideas and encoding them into your franchise. Sarah believes creative activities inspire imagination, nurture potential and create positive well-being. Hence, in 2002, she established The Creation Station, providing creative classes, parties, and event entertainment for over 16,000 children and adults each week. If you are looking for innovative ways to attract, engage or retain customers, feel free to get in touch with Sarah Cressall via the links below.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What inspired Sarah to start The Creation Station and get into franchising.
- The value of networking and responsiveness when starting and maintaining a franchise.
- As a franchisor, why feedback from customers is just as important as feedback from franchisees.
- How to manage ideas from all ends, whether customer, employee, franchisee, or franchisor.
- The importance of knowing your purpose in franchising, besides making money.
- And much more!
About Sarah Cressall:
Sarah Cressall is the founder and chief executive officer of The Creation Station. Her drive and passion are to make a difference, inspire imaginations, and nurture creativity. Sarah’s vision and resilience have earned her many awards, including Winner Entrepreneur of the Year, Winner Best Woman Franchisor UK, and Finalist ‘Extraordinary Woman of the Year.’ Nowadays, Sarah lives in Devon with her husband Duncan and is a mother to three boys named Sam, Ollie, and Josh. She loves chocolate, cycling, wakeboarding, dancing, and spending time with family and friends.
You can find Sarah Cressall on…
Company Website: https://www.thecreationstation.co.uk
Connect with Jordan Choo!
Podcast Website: https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.
Learn more about the guest
Founder & CEO of The Creation Station