How to Avoid “Seagull” Site Visits
About the episode
Join Jordan Choo, the host of The Franchise Marketing Podcast, with his guest Jonathan Weathington, as they talk about how to avoid “seagull” site visits. Jonathan is a franchise leader and the CEO of Shuckin Shack Seafood Franchise. He shares with us how they’re continuously and successfully growing their franchise business!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- It’s always easy to pursue something you love rather than just earning money.
- Taking an outside viewpoint to an inside perspective.
- The importance of having the right people in your organization.
- The factors and questions they’re asking to ensure they’re hiring the right people.
- Know your strengths and learn how to use them.
- Jonathan’s favorite application is the Google Calendar.
- A book called Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer is based on a true story!
- Tariq Farid is a great entrepreneur and the founder of Edible Arrangements.
- And much more!
About Jonathan Weathington:
-Joined Shuckin’ Shack in 2014 as Director of Franchise Development/CEO
-Master’s Degree in International & Global Studies from NC State University
-Dedicated to helping Franchise Owners provide exceptional customer service to their guests
-Recently featured on the cover of FSR Magazine and quoted in Business North Carolina, Nation’s Restaurant News, and Franchise Times
You can find Jonathan Weathington on…
Email: [email protected]
Connect with Jordan Choo!
Podcast Website https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
Don't miss another episode
Get the inside scoop on how other franchise leaders are creating and managing explosive growth.